Prep Time5 Minutes
Cook Time0 Minutes
Total Time5 Minutes
|20g||Nut butter (we used Whole Earth Drizzler Peanut Butter)|
|1x||Pri Bakes Hazelnut Oaty Pockets|
The perfect mid-afternoon snack to cool you down during the summer months!
We've served ours in our favourite Coconut Bowl, but feel free to serve however you like!
- Put Plant-based yoghurt into a bowl
- Add sweetener of preference if desired and mix
- Place toppings on top of yoghurt base and drizzle over your choice of nut butter
- Choose any toppings you desire! Check out our collection of smoothie and yoghurt bowl recipes for topping inspiration!
- Why not add a nut butter caramel instead of regular nut butter? To make 1 serving of nut butter caramel, you’ll need 2 tbsp nut butter, 1 tbsp agave/maple syrup and 1 tbsp melted coconut oil. Melt in a saucepan on low heat and drizzle over. My mouth is watering, I better stop and grab myself a packet of pocket sized pies to satiate the craving.