Prep Time15 Minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
|2||tbsp chia seeds in 6 tbsp water (or flax seeds)|
|60g||cashew butter (or Almond butter)|
|1||tins coconut milk ( thick white part only)|
|2||tbsp agave/maple/date syrup|
- Preheat the oven to 160C
- For the chocolate pudding, soak the chia seeds in water and set aside for 15 minutes
- Whisk together the cashew butter, coconut sugar, date syrup, and melted coconut oil
- Add in the cocoa powder and mix in until all ingredients are combined
- Add in the chia seeds and the almond flour and knead into a dough using your hands
- Break the chocolate into chocolate chips and fold into batter until evenly Incorporated.
- Press down into a baking tray and ensure the battery is evenly spread across8
- Bake for 28 minutes. Leave to cool for 20 minutes before slicing.
- For the salted caramel, mix together the coconut milk and date syrup. Heat for 5 minutes, until boiling, and the sauce starts to darken and thicken.
- Poke holes in pudding once baked. Pour hot sauce in holes. Serve and drizzle in extra caramel sauce.