Prep Time15 Minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
|160g||milk (1/2 cup + 4tbsp )|
|80g||mashed bananas or apple sauce (1/2 cup)|
|70g||maple or agave (1/4 cup)|
|35g||coconut sugar (3 tbsp)|
|140g||oat flour (1 cup + 1.5tbsp)|
|1||tsp bicarbonate of soda|
|120g||almond flour (1 cup)|
|Pinch of salt|
|2||tins (400g) full fat coconut milk (white part only)|
|4||tbsp date/maple syrup|
|20g||agave or maple|
Millionaires in a cupcake. Hot, fluffy, and melt in your mouth cupcakes, with a 2 ingredient caramel core, topped with a rich chocolate nut butter frosting and our @prispuddings Choco pie 🍫
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Mash the bananas in a small bowl and combine all the wet ingredients up to the coconut sugar (use a blender if lumpy)
- Add the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until smooth
- Pour into a lined muffin tray and bake for 17 minutes until just golden.
- For the caramel, mix together the coconut milk and date syrup. Heat for 5 minutes, until boiling, and the sauce starts to darken and thicken.
- Core the cupcakes once cool, you can do this with a cupcake corer or a knife by cutting a square through the centre and scooping it out. Fill the centre with your caramel once both are cool.
- Blend your frosting ingredients, scoop it into a piping bag and swirl on top of each cupcake.