Prep Time15 Minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
BASE (makes 6)
|15g||coconut oil (melted)|
|35g||agave syrup or maple|
|PB CARAMEL LAYER|
|3||tbsp peanut butter|
|1||tbsp coconut oil (melted)|
|2||tbsp agave or maple syrup|
|200g||coconut milk (1/2 can, thick white part)|
|1.5||tbsp coconut oil (solid)|
|80g||agave syrup or maple|
|60g||frozen raspberries or fresh|
|80g||frozen or fresh raspberries|
|2||tbsp agave syrup|
|2||tbsp chia seeds|
Sunday's are for 4 layers of peanut butter and raspberry jam heaven.
A crumbly, nutty, oaty base, thick layer of peanut butter caramel, creamy raspberry cheesecake, topped with raspberry chia jam and a peanut butter caramel drizzle. Sprinkled with salted and roasted blanched peanuts, extra peanut butter caramel drizzle and freeze dried raspberries.
- Mix the base ingredients in a bowl until you have a sticky dough
- Line a cupcake tin with paper cupcake cases and divide the dough into 6 equal pieces. Press each into a circle at the bottom of the tin
- Combine the pb caramel ingredients until smooth and fill each cup with 1. 5 tbsp, spread evenly. Freeze for 20 minutes until firm
- Soak cashews in boiling water for 1 hour or in cool water for 8 hours.
- Blend cheesecake mixture until smooth and fill the cups to the top. Freeze for 20 minutes until firm
- For the jam, heat the raspberries in a saucepan until soft and crush with a fork. Mix in chia seeds and agave syrup, then leave to thicken for 15 minutes.
- Top cheesecakes with raspberry jam, remaining peanut butter caramel drizzle, peanuts and raspberries. Ready to eat! Refrigerates for 2-3 days.