Prep Time15 Minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
|1||tsp cinnamon powder|
|1||tsp cardamom powder|
|1||tsp nutmeg powder ⠀|
COOKIE BATTER SPREAD INGREDIENTS
|1||batch of baked cookies|
|2||tbsp coconut sugar|
|2||tsp agave syrup|
|Pinch of salt|
|2||tbsp coconut oil|
That would be dangerous... So why not try this wholefood, smooth, caramel and cinnamon biscuit spread for your morning toast or bowl of porridge!
- For the cookies, Preheat the oven to 160 C
- Melt the coconut oil and then combine all ingredients until a dough forms
- Roll out the dough on a flat powdered surface and use a cookie cutter to shape cookies
- Bake at 160 C for 10-12 minutes
- For the spread, Put the cookies into a blender until finely ground
- Add the coconut sugar, cinnamon and a pinch of salt and blend, followed by the coconut oil and half the water and blend again
- Continue adding the remainder of the water whilst blending until you reach your desired consistency (for me that was 150ml). The spread will thicken up as you set it aside.
- Spread over a slice of toast, dollop on your cereal or scoop it right out of a jar on the go!