Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
COOKIE CUP (serves 4)
|2-3||tbsp date syrup|
|2||frozen banana sliced|
|4||handfuls of frozen berries|
I made these last night, ready for a real treat! Who would say no to a cookie cup for brekky?! Smoothies are part of my morning routine so this didn’t require any additional time!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Melt the coconut oil in a Bain Marie or sauce pan
- Mix up all cookie ingredients and press into 4 cupcake moulds
- Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool for 30 minutes minimum
- Blend smoothie ingredients on high speed until smooth*
- Swirl the berry smoothie onto cookie cups and decorate with berries, banana, coconut and cacao nibs 🍫
- A real treat to whip up for brekky ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- *My @thermomixuk is working wonders!
- - speed 2 for 10 seconds, speed 3 for 10 seconds speed 4 for 10 seconds and speed 5 for 5 seconds
- - repeat this twice scraping down the edges in between! Easy!