Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
|2||tsp cinnamon powder|
|2||tsp cardamom powder|
|2||tsp nutmeg powder|
COOKIE BATTER SPREAD INGREDIENTS
|Half of the baked cookies|
|2||tbsp coconut sugar|
|2||tsp agave syrup|
|Pinch of salt|
|2||tbsp coconut oil|
Think lotus biscoff spread, sandwiched between two biscuits. This is it, homemade, 3 ingredients (+spices), without the vegetable oils (palm oil), refined sugars, soya and additives. This is such an easy recipe! Go on, have a bite!
- Preheat the oven to 160 C
- Melt the coconut oil and then combine all ingredients until a dough forms
- Roll out the dough on a flat powdered surface and use a cookie cutter to shape cookies
- Bake at 160 C for 10-12 minutes
- Set aside half the cookies, and put them into a blender until finely ground
- Add the coconut sugar, cinnamon and a pinch of salt and blend, followed by the coconut oil and half the water and blend again
- Continue adding the remainder of the water whilst blending until you reach your desired consistency (for me that was 150ml). The spread will thicken up as you set it aside.
- Spread between 2 cookies, sandwich together and dunk in oat milk!