Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
|make 6 100g sweet potato ((baked and mashed)) (3/4 cup sweet potato)|
|60g||nut/seed butter (1/4 cup peanut butter)|
|13g||cup cacao powder ((or cocoa powder)) (2 tbsp)|
|1||tbsp maple syrup|
|1/2||tsp baking powder|
|1||tbsp coconut flour|
|Pinch of salt|
|4||tbsp non-dairy milk|
|40g||chocolate chips (4 tbsp)|
Thick, chewy, half baked, rich and chocolatey and stuffed with peanut butter!
- Start with the filling, mix together the peanut butter, coconut sugar and a pinch of salt. Use a icecream scoop to make little 2cm balls and place in the freezer for 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Mix together all ingredients up to and including the salt on a blender. Add the milk 1 tbsp at a time until combined
- Add the chocolate chips and roll cookie dough into balls.
- Place on lined baking tray and flatten slightly.
- Place frozen cookie dough balls at the centre, then fold the dough around to ensure it is coated entirely.
- Flatten a little and Bake for 10-12 minutes at 180c
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes and dig in