Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
|220g||oat flour (@hollandandbarrett gluten free oats) (2,1/5 cup)|
|75g||agave syrup (@costco) (1/5 cup)|
|60g||coconut oil (KTC from @tescofood) (1/2 cup)|
|50g||cacao powder (@sevenhills from. @wholefoodsuk) (1/2 cup) ⠀⠀|
|150g||coconut butter (or creamed coconut, not the same as coconut oil @lucybeecoconut @sainsburys)|
|120g||unrefined powderer sugar (I used @zusto but you can also use erythritol found in @hollandandbarrett @totalsweet @amazon) or agave syrup to taste|
Does anyone else love the feeling of getting oreos stuck in your teeth?
A quick update today - I'm so overwhelmed with the number of you guys checking out our new online store and ordering our POCKET-SIZED PIES! This startup is pressing the accelerator on production and we're also speaking to retailers, distributors, suppliers and more to get the other sales streams moving! More excitement to come! So here's a HUGE thank you to you guys for giving me adrenaline!
- Melt coconut oil
- Mix up base ingredients until dough forms
- Roll out the dough until 3mm thick and slice using a cookie cutter
- Freeze the cookies for 15 minutes whilst you make the cream. This will make them easy to sandwich together.
- Melt the coconut butter and whisk in the powdered sugar or agave syrup
- Using a knife, spread the cream on half the cookies and top with the remaining half. Dunk in milk and bite in!