|Position Type||Location||Start date|
|Full time||London, Camden Town with flexible working||September 2023|
HFSS COMPLIANT 5 INGREDIENT BAKERY
Built on the foundation that bakery should never be boring, Pri’s Puddings is a rapidly growing plant-based bakery brand with big ambitions. In just over three years we’ve scaled to over 1000 stores nationwide with listings in high end stores like Planet Organic, Booths & Revital as well as TKMaxx, Homesense, Boots and Lakeland and are the first HFSS compliant brand in the UK, presenting rewarding opportunities for growth. With this exciting growth we make sure it’s not to the detriment of people, animals or the planet.
Pri Bakes are on a mission to create a natural world of bakery indulgence to bake your day even sweeter. We're changing how consumers think about bakery; baking it healthier, baking it more innovative. Our mouth-watering bakery range are HFSS Compliant, made with only 5 vegan Ingredients, and oat based.
We’ve also built a serious amount of momentum & love behind our brand, with fans ranging from influencers to magazines and everyone in between.
Responsibilities and Duties
We’re looking for a Marketing Associate, who will take responsibility for Pri Bakes UK marketing activities. We need somebody who will create noise and activate the brand to a world class standard across high impact and influential retailers, PR houses and social media influencers across the UK.
The successful Marketing Associate will be responsible for creation, development, execution, and maintenance of key strategic marketing initiatives to support the Pri Bakes brand, with a focus on driving top line sales, incremental profit, and overall customer growth. This role includes highly cross-functional activities within the start-up.
The role of a Sales & Marketing Associate will involve:
- Create noise and activate the brand to a world class standard across high impact and influential retailers UK-wide.
- Working with our team on social content, creating and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns, including guerrilla marketing content, digital ads, affiliate marketing, sampling campaigns, consumer trade shows.
- Developing our social media food content creation for Instagram, Facebook & TikTok,
- Organising events such as tradeshows and food & drink festivals
- Running the customer care team, interacting with fans
- Graphic design for marketing and branding content, and developing our blog posts requiring experience with adobe photoshop, wordpress and pinterest
- Writing content and driving growth for our newsletters and mailing list
- Coordinate newsletter communication, compose and publish PR content on 3rd party sites
- Eyes on the ground; responsible for going on regular store compliance on visits, documenting them, and reporting relevant info back to the team
- Collaborate, motivate, and learn from the wider Pri Bakes team in the UK and globally.
- Flexible approach to working on new initiatives as roles shift in a start-up each day. This could cover working on sales, logistics, project management etc.
What we look for:
If the below sounds like you, you could be the ideal person for this job:
- BS/BA in Business or Marketing or equivalent marketing and sales experience
- Minimum 1 year’s sales or marketing experience within FMCG or F&B, preferably within an SME.
- Demonstrated ability to work across functions to prioritize and drive strategic objectives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent customer service and sales skills and confidence in presenting to customers
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a strong sense of accountability
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve problems with minimal direction and make decisions with confidence
- Experience in graphic design, digital design, photoshop
- Extensive knowledge of sales and marketing performance metrics, and an understanding of various marketing processes.
- Strategic mindset with the experience of having planned, developed, and executed distribution and sales strategies.
- You thrive on working as part of a team. You fly solo just fine, but you know you’re a part of something bigger.
- Be prepared to get stuck in, roll up your sleeves and support the team however they need.
- Effectively manage your time schedule, to do list and stay on top of various tasks at once.
- Demonstrate how you can see an opportunity to develop your career with us at Pri Bakes and contribute to the success of our company as we grow, showing passion for your role.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com with Marketing Associate in the subject title no later than end of play on 30th July 2023.
We will then be in touch to let you know if you are to be invited for an interview.
Your cover letter should include why you are excited to work for the business and what skills and experience you’ll bring to the role.
What’s it like to work at Pri Bakes
25 days of holiday (+bank holidays), office socials, team socials, a personal & professional development plan to ensure you grow, an epic office space in Camden Town which comes with lots of our delicious snacks and genuinely great co-workers who want to see the company and each other succeed.