Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
|70g||agave syrup (maple or date syrup works)|
|13||tbsp apple sauce|
|3/4||tub of creme fraiche (@oatly 150g)|
BUT IF YOU'RE STAYING IN THIS WEEKEND, HAVE YOU TRIED RASPBERRIES AND CREAM? SWEET AND TANGY CREME FRAICHE AND HOMEMADE REASPBRRY CHIA JAM IS THE ULTIMATE COMBINATION. BETTER YET, FILLED IN THIS OATY SHORTBREAD TART. FEED ME 5 PLS.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix together base ingredients into a dough forms
- Divide dough into 7 equal portions and press I to muffin moulds, freeze whilst you make the filling
- For the creme fraiche - mix 150g of creme fraiche with 6 tbsp of apple sauce for a slightly sweet creamy taste
- For the raspberry chia jam - heat 150g of raspberries and 6-7 tbsp apple sauce (or half the amount of agave, date or maple syrup) and use a fork to crush until softened. Add in 3 tbsp of chia seeds and leave for 5-10 minutes to thicken
- Tip: consume on the same day, as the tart will soak up the moisture over night! Else store the jam and cream in the fridge and fill tarts on the same day they're consumed!