Prep Time45 Minutes
Cook Time5 Minutes
Total Time55 Minutes
|30g||coconut oil (melted)|
|30g||agave syrup or maple|
PEANUT BUTTER CARAMEL
|3||tbsp peanut butter (48g)|
|2||tbsp agave syrup or maple|
|1||tbsp coconut oil (melted)|
|1/2||can coconut cream (thick white part only)|
|1||tbsp agave syrup (optional)|
|2||tbsp coconut oil|
SUNDAY'S ARE FOR NETFLIX AND ICECREAM BARS.
- Mix the base ingredients in a bowl until you have a sticky dough
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and press dough to form a rectangular block
- Melt the peanut butter caramel ingredients in a bain marie or saucepan and spread over base. Freeze for 15 minutes until firm
- Mix the cream ingredients in a small bowl and spread over caramel. Freeze for 20 minutes until slightly firm. Slice into 3 bars.
- Melt the chocolate ganache in a bowl, and dunk each bar until covered. Refrigerate for 5 minutes until solid. Devour.