Prep Time15 Minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
BASE (makes 6)
|30g||coconut oil (melted)|
|30g||agave syrup or maple|
|1||tbsp coconut oil|
|65g||cashew butter (or cashews)|
|65g||coconut milk (canned, thick white part)|
|2||tbsp coconut oil (melted) - 23g|
|1||tbsp agave syrup or maple|
PEANUT BUTTER PRALINE
|2||tbsp peanut butter (48g)|
|5||tbsp agave syrup or maple|
|1||tbsp coconut oil (melted)|
CHOCO DATE CARAMEL FROSTING
|4||tbsp agave or maple syrup|
|4||tbsp coconut oil (melted)|
|5||tbsp coconut milk (or any plant milk)|
SAY HELLO TO MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE PEANUT BUTTER CUP. IMAGINE BITING INTO 5 LAYERS OF NUT BUTTER CARAMEL HEAVEN. IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED THIS, YOU NEED TO!
AN OATY CRUMBLE, TOPPED WITH A LAYER OF CHOCOLATE GANACHE, CASHEW CREAM AND PEANUT BUTTER PRALINE AND A CHOCO DATE CARAMEL FROSTING!
- Mix the base ingredients in a bowl until you have a sticky dough
- Line a cupcake tin with paper cupcake cases and divide the dough into 6 equal pieces. Press each into a circle at the bottom of the tin
- Melt the chocolate ganache ingredients in a bain marie or saucepan and fill each cup with 1.5 tbsp of melted chocolate.
- Freeze for 15 minutes until firm
- Blend the cream ingredients until smooth and fill each cup with 2 tbsp of cashew cream. Freeze for 15 minutes until firm
- Mix the peanut butter carmel praline ingredients together in a bowl and fill each cup with 1 tbsp each
- Blend the choco date caramel ingredients in a food processor until smooth and top each with 1.5 heaped tbsp of mixture.
- Top with salted peanuts and chocolate chunks. Ready to eat! Refrigerates for 3 days.