Prep Time15 Minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
|40g||krispies (rice krispies, brown rice krispies, protein krispies, popped quinoa or popped amaranth, your choice!)|
|1||tbsp peanut butter|
|2||tbsp plant milk|
ANOTHER CHOCOLATE RECIPE IN HIGH DEMAND WAS DOUBLE DECKER BARS! THIS IS A DELICOUS SUPER QUICK AND EASY DOUBLE DECKER BAR RECIPE, MADE WITH ONLY 7 INGREDIENTS. CRISPY, CRUNCHY BASE TOPPED WITH A SOFT FLUFFY NOUGAT AND COVERED IN CHOCOLATE!
- Melt the choc
- Stir in the peanut butter
- Combine the krispies, pour into a square tray (2-3cm thick) , freeze for 10 minutes,
- For the filling add marshmallows and plant milk in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute (or sauce pan on the hob) and melt.
- Keep an eye out if using a microwave to ensure it doesn't explode.
- Pour the filling over the base, and freeze for 30 minutes until slightly firm to slice. Once sliced, dip into melted chocolate, leave to set and bite in!