Prep Time15 Minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
|1||tbsp peanut butter|
|2g||agave syrup (1/4 tsp)|
|2||tbsp frozen raspberries|
|1||tsp agave syrup|
|1||tsp chia seeds|
6 INGREDIENT DELICIOUS PBJ CUPS. I'M A HUGE FAN OF WHITE CHOCOLATE SO THIS WAS HEAVEN, MADE IN JUST A FEW MINUTES!
- Line a silicone muffin cup into your muffin tray
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil and fill half the mixture in a silicone muffin cup, brush the chocolate up the sides.
- Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Combine the peanut butter and agave syrup, scoop it into the base and spread flat
- For the jam, melt the raspberries in the microwave or in a saucepan and crush with a fork, stir in the agave and chia seeds. Remove off heat and leave to thicken for 10 minutes.
- Spread the jam on top of the pb, cover the cup in remaining melted chocolate and freeze for 5 more minutes