Prep Time15 Minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
|1||can coconut milk|
|2||drops vanilla extract|
|Pinch of cinnamon (optional)|
This creamy 3 ingredient coconut yoghurt is a game changer for your breakfast, smoothies and curries! It's SO easy to make and is far cheaper than the coyo you'll find in the supermarket!
- Shake or whisk the coconut milk until smooth
- Pour the milk into a jar and stir in the powder from 2 probiotics capsules. Shake the jar
- ** Make sure its high bacteria. I used @renewlife ultimate flora 30bn
- Stir in the vanilla, cover with a cheesecloth and leave it at room temperature for 24 hours
- Stir after 24 hours, and then cover again for another 24 hours
- After the total 48 hours, leave it in the fridge overnight to thicken, and enjoy for breakfast!