Prep Time15 Minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
|130g||gluten free self raising flour (1 cup)|
|1/2||tsp (heaped) baking powder|
|25g||coconut sugar (1/8 cup)|
|57ml||plant milk (1/4 cup)t|
|1.5||tbsp coconut oil (softened)|
|1.5||tbsp aquafaba (water in Chickpea can)|
|3||tbsp coconut oil (softened)|
|250g||powdered monkfruit sugar or icing sugar|
If you INSIST on making these and absolutely can't resist, be sure to share them with a neighbour, some family or friends, and you might find yourself with new some V GF convert friends (the best kind of friends). Warning, they're soft, cakey, cinnamony and delicious served warm / DRIPPING in glaze.
- Preheat the oven to 175C/350F
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Add in the plant milk coconut oil and aquafaba and mix well. The dough will be a little sticky, add 1 tbsp of flour if too sticky
- Split into 3 equal sized balls and roll each into a small log between your hands. Roll out 30cm long on a flat board. Pat to flatten to 2.5cm wide
- Brush the melted coconut oil on each log of dough, and sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar filling.
- Roll each log of dough into a wheel, place in a lined baking tray, and bake for 30 minutes until golden
- Drizzle in glaze, leave to set and indulge. Best served warm.