Prep Time15 Minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
|40g||ground flax seeds|
|1/2||tsp baking soda|
For all you Tahini lovers 😋
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line your circular baking tin with baking paper
- For the Tahini cake, grind the pecans and then add all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl (excl chocolate chops). Stir until combined
- In a separate bowl, stir together the Tahini and coconut sugar.
- Add the wet mixture into the dry mixture and once a dough is formed, stir in the chocolate chips
- Bake at 180C for 28-30 minutes and leave to cool
- For the chocolate base, melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a saucepan, fill your empty, and lined cake tin with the melted chocolate and freeze for 20 minutes until solid
- Flip over your cake tin to pull out the chocolate disc base, and place your Tahini cake on top. Drizzle in extra melted chocolate sauce.