Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
COOKIE DOUGH BASE
|180g||cashew / almond butter (2/3 cup)|
|100ml||agave syrup (1/3 cup + 2 tbsp)|
|160ml||plant milk (2/3 cup)|
|145g||almond flour (1 cup + 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp)r|
|70g||oat flour (2/3 cup)|
|60g||chocolate chips (1/3 cup)|
|40g||freeze dried raspberries (1/3 cup)|
|25g||almond flour (1/4 cup + 1 tsp)|
|30g||oat flour (1/3 cup)|
|25g||coconut sugar (1/4 cup + 1 tsp)|
|Pinch of salt|
|30g||nut/seed butter (1.5 tbsp)|
|25g||coconut oil (1.5 tbsp)|
A layer of half baked raspberry chocolate chip cookie dough, topped with vegan marshmallows and covered in an oaty Crumble. Hot, fresh out of the oven, grain free, plant based and gluten free!
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Combine the nut butter, agave syrup and milk in a mixing bowl until smooth (use a blender if any lumps)
- Add all dry ingredients (excl chocolate chunks and raspberries) into the large mixing bowl and stir until all combined
- Stir in the chocolate and freeze dried raspberries and pour into a small baking tray. Layer with marshmallows. Bake for 18 minutes until the marshmallows are golden brown
- Separately, melt the coconut oil and mix all the remaining crumble ingredients together in a bowl.
- Bake the crumble in a separate tray for 18 minutes until golden. Then sprinkle on top of the tray bake once cooked. Dig in and devour.