Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time14 Minutes
Total Time25 Minutes
|4||tbsp @naturescharm sweetened condensed milk|
HOMEMADE CARAMEL SAUCE
|2||tins (400g) full fat coconut milk (white part only)|
|4||tbsp agave/maple syrup|
|4 tbsp||Pinch of salt|
The gooiest 5 ingredient salted caramel cookies. Warm and soft on the inside. Perfect for dunking.
- First make the caramel sauce (or use store bought) by mixing together the coconut milk and agave syrup. Heat for 5 minutes, until boiling, and the sauce starts to darken and thicken. Leave to cool in a flat tray
- Freeze the store bought or home made caramel sauce until it firms up. Still soft enough to stick a spoon inside (1 hour)
- For the cookies, mix all ingredients until dough forms. Add in 1 tbsp of extra agave syrup if the dough is a little dry
- Roll the cookies into 8 equal sized balls and flatten slightly with your palm until they're 1cm thick
- Fill each cookie with a 1.5cm ball of caramel and fold the cookie dough around it, Then flatten. The caramel will pour out a little.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet and place in the preheated oven for 12-14 minutes at 180C