Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
|4||ripe bananas (1 1/2 cups mashed)|
|120g||almond butter (1/2 cups)|
|50g||cacao powder (1/2 cup)|
|2||tbsp coconut sugar|
|50g||white chocolate chunks (1/4 cup)|
If you haven't yet tried these, DROP EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING, grab a glass of oat milk, whip these up and pop them in the oven!! Soft, chewy, doughy, everything you could want in a cookie, filled with little chunks of melted chocolate heaven. genuinely little chunks of heaven.
- Preheat the oven to 180C line a tray with baking paper
- Blend all ingredients excl chocolate chunks in a food processor
- Stir in half the chocolate
- Using an icecream scoop or large spoon, drop chunks of cookie dough into the tray (it is very runny so you won't be able to mould the shape) * 6. Top with the remaining chocolate chips and bake at 180 C for 12 minutes
- Leave to cool in a tray for 10 minutes before devouring
- *coat your icecream scoop or spoon in a litle oil, i used the oil floating at the top of my almond butter. This makes your cookie dough scoops come out smooth and round without leaving precious dough on the spoon.