Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
|108g||coconut oil (1/2 cup)|
|250g||coconut sugar (1 cup + 1/4 cup)|
|55g||oat milk (1/4 cup)|
|55g||mashed bananas (1/4 cup)|
|305g||GF plain flour or plain flour (2 cups + 1/4 cup)|
|1||tsp bicarbonate of soda|
|Pinch of salt|
|340g||white chocolate chips|
|45g||freeze dried raspberries (6 handfuls)|
Drooling over our Vegan twist on sainsburys taste the difference White chocolate & raspberry cookies. GF, plant based , refined sugar free and made with only 7 ingredients!
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Combine the wet ingredients up to the bananas in a blender, stir in the coconut sugar
- Add all the remaining dry ingredients up to the salt in a mixing bowl and and stir until all combined (excl chocolate and FD raspberries)
- Add all the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and use your hands to knead into a dough
- Stir in the chocolate chips and freeze dried raspberries
- Use your hands to roll the cookies into golf ball sized balls.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the cookies start to turn golden. Cool for 5 minutes and dig in.