Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
|35g||agave or maple syrup|
|100g||agave or maple syrup|
|6||tbsp peanut butter (or cashew / almond butter )|
CHOCO HAZELNUT GANACHE
|2||tbsp coconut oil|
|1||tbsp hazelnut butter (optional)|
SWIPE RIGHT 🥧🥧
- Melt the coconut oil and mix all base ingredients until a dough forms
- Line a muffin tray with silicon moulds, divide the dough into 4 balls and press the dough into the moulds. Freeze whilst you make the Flfilling .
- Blend all filling ingredients on high speed until smooth
- For the chocolate ganache, melt the chocolate and coconut oil on a bain marie and then stir in the hazelnut butter
- To make the layers, spoon in 2 tsp of choco hazelnut ganache into the base of each pie, followed by 2 tsp of banoffee (you can use a piping bag to make this neater). If your choco layer is very thin, freeze it for 5 minutes before layering with banoffee
- Alternate the layers and finish with a banoffee swirl on the top.