Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
THE BEST DATE NIGHT IS SITTING ON THE SOFA, WATCHING A MOVIE AND EATING MEDJOOL DATES STUFFRD WITH NUT BUTTER. AM I RIGHT? THIS STICKY DATE AND NUT BUTTER COMBINATION IS DREAMY, YOU NEED TO TRY THIS ONE!!
SCROLL DOWN TO FIND A VIDEO ON HOW TO MAKE THESE DELIGHTS
- Remove the seed from inside the dates by slicing vertically through the middle (don't go all the way through)
- Stuff the dates with peanuts
- Heat up the peanut butter until in liquid form, add 1 tbsp coconut oil to thin
- Drizzle peanut butter inside dates
- Heat up the chocolate until melted and drizzle over the dates, then freeze for 20 minutes
- Once the chocolate is solidified, drizzle in more chocolate and freeze for 20 minutes
- Decorate with a peanut butter drizzle, and toppings of your choice. I used pistachios and dried raspberry powder.