Prep Time15 Minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Total Time45 Minutes
|2||cans coconut milk / cream (thick white part only, I use Freshona full fat which is the thickest coconut milk I've found in stores)|
|100-150g||maple syrup (2.5-4 tbsp according to taste)|
|Pinch of salt|
|Grated dark chocolate|
|Freeze dried raspberries|
THIS VEGAN MR WHIPPY ICECREAM IS THICK, SUPER RICH AND CREAMY, A LOCKDOWN MUST TRY!
- Blend together all the icecream ingredients.
- Freeze the mixture in ice cube trays, keeping back 50g of the liquid (2.5 tbsp)
- When the ice cream cubes are frozen, add them to the high speed blender/food processor with your reserved, (refrigerated) remaining liquid ice cream base.
- Blend on low-medium until you have a thick and creamy ice cream.
- Serve immediately, or freeze for a couple hours for a firmer texture.
- *This only works on a high speed blender or food processor ie @vitamix @thermomix @magimix, not a nutri bullet
- Roll in chopped hazelnut kernels and repeat for the rest. Ready to serve!